Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumForum  PortaliPortali  Latest imagesLatest images  KėrkoKėrko  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

Warcraft I Orcs And Humans

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
duK.
Admin
duK.

Numri i postimeve : 102

Warcraft I Orcs And Humans Empty
MesazhTitulli: Warcraft I Orcs And Humans   Warcraft I Orcs And Humans Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 am

Warcraft I Orcs And Humans War1boxnz2

Description:
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans is a real-time strategy game, developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment in 1994.[1] The real-time strategy genre had been pioneered by Dune II, but Warcraft (along with Westwood Studios' Command & Conquer) is widely credited for the genre's rise in popularity.

The game is set in the Kingdom of Azeroth, part of the fictional Warcraft universe. The events that take place in this game are known in Warcraft lore as the First War or the Great War.

Story
The human Mage Medivh, scion of a mortal human and one of the last guardians, comes under the influence of the long dead dark Titan, Sargeras. Mad with lust and power, he offers the world of Azeroth to the bloodthirsty Orcs in exchange for the Titan's powers and unwavering loyalty of the Orcish Horde.

The Orcs begin a very swift invasion of Azeroth but are, at first, beaten back and Medivh himself is slain, putting an end to his quest for power and domination. However, fortunes take a turn for the worse when the Orcs assassinate King Llane, sack Stormwind Keep (the capital of Azeroth), and drive the humans from Azeroth Far far north into the Lordaeron subcontinent (setting the story for Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness).

NOTE: After Finished Downloading, Extract to a specified folder and open war.exe, enjoy playing

Downloand:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?enmk4zylfjp

.:::Prizreni Public Server:::. Connect:77.68.40.131:27015
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
http://www.kosova-online.tk

Warcraft I Orcs And Humans
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1